My Romantic Home and Paintings

My Romantic Home and Paintings
Our show at Serendipity Antiques was a success.







Bobs custom made "mail box" birdhouse.



 Bobs birdhouses and creations.






Our show at Serendipity Antiques was a success. Cheryl was truly wonderful and so kind.Everyone was wonderful and we truly injoyed seeing old faces and new. Thanks you to all who came and shared this with us.
We may be selling some of our things at Serendipity next month - check back for an update, also check out more pictures and updates at,
Serendipity blog. at: antiquesatserendipity.blogspot.com


My poor Bob worked so hard the night before...





Wonderful sweet Karen looked so cute!




Below shown in photo: I worked on my set up before the show at home out in the garden besides my studio and thought I had it all figured out and when I got to the shop it came out nothing like I planed.LOL


before the show

Thanks for all your comments...I'm not good at blogging and can't find where to thank you...LOL