My Romantic Home and Paintings

My Romantic Home and Paintings

Workshop Painting Classes

                    Pampering Your Inner Creativity


Painting Classes
Rose Study Demonstration 
Painting class workshop 
 I teach a step-by-step demonstration in oils. I will assists each of your needs as needed in capturing the ROSE. Limited person in class so I can give each student my full attention... 
Supplies. Included
(Canvas, brushes, and paints)
private lessons available
Email for more information
Cindyellisart@gmail.com
  


Painting has been one of my life's greatest passions and I hope to guide you along your creative journey. I look forward to painting with you and helping you capture the ROSE...
                                                                   Blessings, Cindy

Workshop 
Painting Projects