My Romantic Home and Paintings

My Romantic Home and Paintings
                    Pampering Your Inner Creativity


Painting Classes
Rose Study Demonstration 
Painting class workshop 
 Students will follow a step-by-step demonstration in oils. I will assists each of your needs as needed in capturing the ROSE. Limited person in class so i can give each student my full attention... 
 Tuesday and Thursday
10:00 am - 1:00 pm 
 Bring a sack lunch as we will have lunch in the gardens.
Supplies. Included
(Canvas, brushes, and paints)
private lessons available
Email for more information
Cindyellisart@gmail.com
  OR
Call 909-335-5999


Painting has been one of my life's greatest passions and I hope to guide you along your creative journey. I look forward to painting with you and helping you capture the ROSE...
                                                                   Blessings, Cindy

Trash To Treasures 
Painting Projects
Old Vintage Lamp Turned Into An Urn
Step Painting Demo

Trash To Treasures 
Painting Project
Turning Vintage Cake Plates Into Bird Feeders